Quick and natural make up tips
• Clean your skin.
• Prime your skin.
o Skin primer is used to minimize the pores in the skin and provide a smooth surface to apply foundation.
o Amarisbrianna says, “prime your skin as you would prime a wall before painting.”
• Apply foundation
o I used a kabuki brush. It helps smooth foundation on evenly and feels soft on the skin.
• Conceal around the eyebrows to achieve your desired look and fill in with brow powder eyeliner. I used eyeliner.
• Contour your face according to your face shape to achieve the most attractive appearance.
o I contoured under my eyes, my forehead and chin.
• Add blush on your cheek bones
o This warms the skin and gives a rosy cheek when you smile.
• Add eyeliner under the eye to make your eyes pop.
• Add eyelashes to accent the eyes a bit more if you like.
• Add lipstick or gloss to finish the look.
Thank you Amaris your video worked for a beautiful natural looking make up application.
• Flat iron your hair and feel beautiful the entire way through.
• THENNNNN!!!! DANCE!!
Thank you for watching.
---Read next: ---
The originator of hair weaving Christina Jenkins changing the game!
---Shop the video---
Primer: e.l.f primer Walgreens Pharmacy
Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me!
Concealer:Mac Studio Finish concealer
Kabuki Brush: Mac
Lip stick:Buxom, Monte Carlo
Custom wig extensions: Weave N Luxury
Custom wig creation: Rayshone Oliver
Nails: Miss International Nails & Beauty
---Connect with me---
Facebook: Weave N Luxury
Editing- insta- @queen.havoc https://www.instagram.com/queen.havoc/
Watch Amarisbrianna "Full Coverage Foundation Routine" for full details.
Shop Weavenluxury.com for 100% Human hair extensions, closure and wigs.